Fort Collins, CO
Salary: $37,440.00 /year
Online Sales Genius
The Person for the Job: We don’t need to tell you about the importance of relationship-building and smooth team work — especially not in the business world. As an elite communicator, you naturally build lasting connections with people and have a talent for making those you engage with feel like there is no place you’d rather be.
On the job, you are the master of capitalizing on new customer leads with your sharp business sense and smooth way with words. You slyly engage with potential wholesale and private label customers by alleviating their concerns, matching their needs with what we offer, and leaving them with an unmistakably positive feeling about a partnership with Joy Organics!
Confident that your sales chops and personable approach to communication will help us build the Joy Organics name? Fantastic! Because we are on the hunt for an online sales genius to join our rapidly-growing company right now.
What You Get Out of the Deal: Full-time work with an awesome gang of people making $37,440 per year plus awesome potential bonuses– and that’s just for starters! You’ll also be eligible to enroll in our benefits package after 90 days.
*Before you skim these bullets and leap for that APPLY button, make sure you submit all the materials we ask for at the bottom of this page!*
What You Bring to the Table:
- Impeccable written and oral communication
- Clear, pleasant, confident, and enthusiastic phone voice
- Ability to read or hear instructions and follow through with precision
- Ability to handle a hefty follow-up schedule
- Ability to efficiently prioritize tasks on the spot
- Willingness to educate yourself about Joy Organics and our products (this may mean a few late study nights)
- Great attitude and sense of humor – especially when the going gets tough
- Curious nature, desire to learn new skills and information
- Thrive in a fast growing and dynamic business environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must live in Fort Collins area
- Serve as the front end of our customer acquisition process
- Follow up and through with inbound warm leads (no cold calling required) to acquire new business
- Pass off new business to back-end account managers and ensure smooth transition
- Spend minimal weekend hours keeping up with communications
Working at Joy Organics:Nestled in the heart of Old Town Fort Collins, CO is a booming retail and wholesale THC-free (really) CBD company offering a cornucopia of premium CBD products. We specialize in providing an upscale retail CBD experience to the Fort Collins community, but we are also a leading wholesale and private label distributor trusted by hundreds of our partners across the nation. We want to be known for the great care we take with our clients and employees alike.
- Our goal is to use our premium products to bring natural, effective, and affordable care to our fellow human beings throughout the world
- We invest in and support our employees by encouraging their ideas, input, and talents in our restless pursuit to be the number one place to go for accurate, helpful information on CBD
- We strive to produce incredible products that change our customers’ lives for the better and offer employees one of the most fun, meaningful professional experiences west of the Mississippi
- We live and breathe first-class customer service across all of our departments – all of the time.
- We provide the latest science-backed facts (bye Fake News) about CBD, all of its benefits, and the best way to administer CBD for our customers’ specific needs
What We Need From You:
*The easiest way to set yourself ahead is to remember to submit all the application materials below, as incomplete applications will NOT be considered!*
- Completed application form at https://bit.ly/2RWvZ8j
- Your awesome resume
- A persuasive cover letter
- A quick assessment sent to your email by Indeed, upon pressing “APPLY”
(Please do not call the store or drop these documents off at the store)