Fort Collins, CO
Salary: $45,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
The Person for the Job: If there is one word that describes you, it’s “competence.” In fact, we’re still mid-sentence and you’ve probably already hit the ground running with a mind-blowing cover letter for this job. You are multi-talented and prepared, able to efficiently tackle a diverse range of tasks — all in the interest of making our amazing Chief Partnership Officer’s life just a little bit less hectic.
You will serve as the CPO’s personal representative, interacting with our clients and Joy Organics departments with all the professionalism and attention to detail that the CPO himself would. Efficiently processing a constant stream of information comes easily to you and you excel at smart decision making with little guidance. Your incorrigible professional demeanor commands the respect of all those you interact with and you can intelligently represent the CPO’s values and interests with every word. You are the kind of person we can be confident that, as soon as you walk in the door, you’re already in the process of making yourself completely and utterly irreplaceable.
Sound like you? Fantastic. Because we are on the hunt for an irreplaceable Executive Assistant to join our rapidly growing company this very instant.
What You Get Out of the Deal: Full-time work with an awesome gang of people making $45,000-$50,000 per year — and that’s just for starters! You’ll also be eligible to enroll in our benefits package after 90 days.
*Before you skim these bullets and leap for that APPLY button, make sure you submit all the materials we ask for at the bottom of this page!*
What You Bring to the Table:
- Experience in executive assistance
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Impeccable written and oral communication
- Diverse technical skill set (Microsoft Office, G-Suite and other basic office software)
- Ability to take instructions and follow through with precision
- Ability to accomplish tasks with little oversight
- A warm, agreeable personality with a can-do, customer service attitude
- Ability to handle a hefty workload
- Ability to efficiently prioritize tasks on the spot
- Impeccable organization skills
- Strong work ethic, willingness to work late or weekends if necessary to keep up with duties
- Curious nature, desire to learn new skills and information
- Common sense
- Professional demeanor that commands respect
- Flexibility in schedule and attitude
- Thrive in a fast growing and dynamic business environment
- Must live in Fort Collins area
- Serve as the essential liaison between the CPO, clients, designers and Joy Organics staff
- Tackle a diverse set of daily tasks to improve departmental efficiency
- Represent the CPO in dealings with high-profile customers
- Willingness to complete simple miscellaneous tasks not a part of the core job description
- Be on the ball with all communications
- Spend minimal weekend hours keeping up with duties
- Basically, you take care of business like your job depends on it (which it does)
- Get jazzed about the idea of working for a guy that never sleeps
- No, seriously, he never sleeps
Working at Joy Organics: Nestled in the heart of Old Town Fort Collins, CO is a booming retail and wholesale THC-free (really) CBD company offering a cornucopia of premium CBD products. We specialize in providing an upscale retail CBD experience to the Fort Collins community, but we are also a leading wholesale and private label distributor trusted by hundreds of our partners across the nation. We want to be known for the great care we take with our clients and employees alike.
- Our goal is to use our premium products to bring natural, effective, and affordable care to our fellow human beings throughout the world
- We invest in and support our employees by encouraging their ideas, input, and talents in our restless pursuit to be the number one place to go for accurate, helpful information on CBD
- We strive to produce incredible products that change our customers’ lives for the better and offer employees one of the most fun, meaningful professional experiences west of the Mississippi
- We live and breathe first-class customer service across all of our departments – all of the time.
- We provide the latest science-backed facts (bye Fake News) about CBD, all of its benefits, and the best way to administer CBD for our customers’ specific needs
What We Need From You:
*The easiest way to set yourself ahead is to remember to submit all the application materials below, as incomplete applications will NOT be considered!*
- Completed application form at https://bit.ly/2RWvZ8j
- Your awesome resume
- A persuasive cover letter
- A quick assessment sent to your email from Indeed, upon clicking “APPLY”
(Please do not call the store or drop these documents off at the store)